lumberjack

6.08.2011

One Year Down, Eternity to Go

When you feel scared, hold someone's hand and look into their eyes. And when you feel brave, do the same thing.


- Amy Poehler


One year ago, at just 19 years old,  I decided that I loved Jordan enough to be by his side for longer than my mind can begin to comprehend . . . I trusted him to do the same for me. I remember being hand-in-hand, looking in his eyes swelling with liquid happiness and thinking "together, we can do anything." It was the most magical day of my life. 




That boy has made me a believer of happily ever after. He has shown me what I want my mark left in the world to look like and given me strength enough to evolve to be that person. While there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about our special day, one year later, I realize: everyday is a special day with him. 


Jordan, I _____________ you even more today. If only "forever" lasted a bit longer . . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment