lumberjack

4.29.2011

Bosom Buddies

I'm sure everyone has gotten the mass email about people coming into your life for a reason, season, or lifetime; I've been thinking about the many reasons and seasons over my lifetime . . . 


While the relationship between females can change from day to day, generally based on hormone levels, I can say that as a general rule, those I've decided to truly trust and open up to are lifers for me. I have become so grateful for the few that continue to shape the person I am, who I want to become, and that share their life and love with me. 


You gals that have dealt and stuck with me even throughout all those crazy hormones-- thank you. I cherish our friendship and love each of you deeply.


Sorry for all the cheese lately.... I get super corny when I'm feeling nostalgic.

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're welcome! kidding I know you're not talking about me. But I do love you. :-)

    ReplyDelete