lumberjack

4.07.2011

how sweet it is

just so you know... there is no point to this post.


I'm a reallll big fan of feeling like I've got everything under control, and content with everything going on in life. And that's how things are right now.


Sometimes I get these epiphanies where I look at my life, and realize.... I've got it good. I know this time of our life will be one I always I look back on and miss. That knowledge makes me want to savor these moments and say "thank you, universe."


Today, Jordan came home from work early, took me to breakfast, and napped with me until my next class. We had no worries, no obligations, and nothing better or more fulfilling to do than to spend unadulterated time together in a warm bed in a quiet apartment.


For that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment