lumberjack

5.20.2013

leaning into the discomfort

We are down to the final weeks before we pick up our lives and move away from everything we know; I can't stand how excited I am! I feel overwhelmed with gratitude, and fear, to be making this change in my life. 

There are certain dreams I've had that I put in the "fantasy" category, as opposed to making them goals. Getting admitted to my dream school was definitely a fantasy I didn't expect to come true. Since it did, I feel there's almost no alternative to going, no matter the costs. 

One of my biggest challenges in growing up has been embracing change. I'm a "baptism by fire" kinda gal, so I figure there's almost no better way to deal with my fear of change than this. I hope all proves worthwhile. I have a feeling it will . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment