Names I'm frequently called are:
- Megan-- understandable.
- Jordan-- rhyme-y, I get it . . . and it's cute to think that me and my husband COULD HAVE THE SAME NAME!
- James-- my maiden name. Every secretary I've ever come across thinks I'm a man until we meet. Then the breasts give me away.
- Jamie-- having two man names really throws people off. Now I have 3. Ugh.
- Lauren-- I guess it could kinda sound like Morgan?
- Taylor-- loooooong story. My friend growing up was Taylor James Morgan . . . that should explain enough.
From now on, call me Wanda. But please don't . . . how ugly is that? No offense, you Wanda's out there.