It wasn't until I decided that I would write and "end of summer wrap-up" that I realized this is my last true summer e.v.e.r.
What a depressing note to end on, eh?
This made me think: if I would've been more limin, would I have done things differently this summer?
Answer is (luckily) no.
Jordan and I packed in as much fun and travel and lallygagging as anyone young/cool/envy-worthy could.
Highlights from this summer include:
- celebrating our one year anniversary in Park City
- playing with little brothers (on both sides)
- Bear Lake
- game nights
- buying Jordan's man-truck
- motorcycle/man-truck/late night drives
- too many frozen yogurts
- countless trips to SLC
- play dates with my mom
- finding treasures at my grandpa's house
- baseball games
- gardening (our vegetable planting endeavors were much more successful this year than last-- I guess we're just so much more domestic with a year of marriage behind us)
Things we'll be forgetting about our summer:
- getting hit (both of our cars)
- nasty neighbors
- sleepless nights (our apartment cools down to a chilly 82 degrees at night)
- working different schedules
- family drama
- 2 James' admitted to the ER